St. Bonaventure Francis Hall
Founded in 1858 by the Franciscan Friars, Holy Name Province, St. Bonaventure is a Catholic university dedicated to educational excellence in the Franciscan tradition. Francis Hall houses the offices of advancement, alumni services, the Achievement Center for Continuous Learning, and student residences.
(Click Here to view a drawing of The Friedsam Library)
(Click Here to view a drawing of Devereux Hall)