St. Bonaventure Devereux Hall
Founded in 1858 by the Franciscan Friars, Holy Name Province, St. Bonaventure is a Catholic university dedicated to educational excellence in the Franciscan tradition. Devereux Hall is one of the most historic buildings on the campus, housing many students.
(Click Here to view a drawing of The Friedsam Library)
(Click Here to view a drawing of Francis Hall)