Constructed in 1906, St. Vincent's Hall has housed a variety of facilities. At its inception, it was host to one of the countries largest indoor swimming pools. On the fourth floor, a gym was home to the men's basketball team. Another floor was a dormitory for some 150 students. In it's current incarnation, the building houses classrooms and office space.
(Click Here to view another Niagara Alumni Chapel #1)
(Click Here to view another Niagara Alumni Chapel #2)