St. Francis High School
Situated on the shores of Lake Erie and some 9 miles south of Buffalo, St. Francis High School was dedicated in 1926 as a college preparatory Catholic high school. The school was founded by the Very Reverend Justin Figas. Pictured is Friar's Hall, the original building on the campus, was constructed in 1951.
- 11x14 Composite Wood Frame with 1" Facing
- 14x18 and Larger Frame with 1-1/4" Facing
- Frame Color: Black
- View Matting and Framing Options on the Ordering Info Page