Offermann Stadium

Offermann Stadium

Offermann Stadium: Opened in 1924, Offermann Stadium was home to the Buffalo Bisons of the International League. The ballpark had a capacity of 14,000. The stadium closed in 1960 when the Bisons moved to War Memorial Stadium. Offermann was torn down two years later. It was named in memory of owner Frank J. Offermann in 1935 after his death.

  • Framing Info

    • 11x14 Composite Wood Frame with 1" Facing
    • 14x18 and Larger Frame with 1-1/4" Facing
    • Frame Color: Black
    • View Matting and Framing Options on the Ordering Options Page
$29.00Price
Matting Color