Erie Community College ECC art print by Michael Smith

Erie Community College

Formed in 1946 as the New York Institute of Applied Arts & Sciences at Buffalo, ECC acquired its present name as part of the SUNY system in 1969. The North Campus in Williamsville was opened in 1969; the South Campus in Orchard Park opened in 1974; the City Campus opened in 1982 and currently resides in the Old Post Office building in Buffalo.

  • Framing Info

    • 11x14 and 14x18 Composite Wood Frame with 1" Facing
    • Frame Color: Black
    • View Matting and Framing Options on the Ordering Options Page
    • Recommended Mat Color: Ruby
$29.00Price
Matting Color