Edinboro University art print by Michael Smith

Edinboro University

Named after James Reeder, who was one of the stockholders of the original Edinboro Academy in 1856, Reeder Hall was constructed in 1908 and served as a dormitory until it closed in 1972. After a complete restoration, the building reopened in 1986 and houses the office of the president as well as other administration.

  • Framing Info

    • 11x14 and 14x18 Composite Wood Frame with 1" Facing
    • Frame Color: Black
    • View Matting and Framing Options on the Ordering Options Page
    • Recommended Mat Color: Ruby
$29.00Price
Size
Matting Color